- What is the noun form of dangerously?
- What is the verb form of strong?
- What is the noun of serious?
- What type of word is seriously?
- What is a better word than very?
- What is the most dangerous word in the world?
- What is the verb of dangerously?
- What is the verb of serious?
- What is the word very?
- What is a antonym for dangerous?
- What is the verb form of original?
- What is the word very in grammar?
- What is the adjective form of dangerously?
- What is the verb of ashamed?
- Is dangerous a noun or verb?
- Is dangerous a common noun?
- Is free a describing word?
- What is the abstract noun of honest?
What is the noun form of dangerously?
Explanation: danger is an adjective form.So it’s abstract noun is danger..
What is the verb form of strong?
14 English Words with 4 FormsNOUNVERBADJECTIVEsignificancesignifysignificantstrengthstrengthenstrongsuccesssucceedsuccessfulunderstandingunderstandunderstandable10 more rows
What is the noun of serious?
seriousness. The state or quality of being serious.
What type of word is seriously?
seriously adverb (EXTREMELY)
What is a better word than very?
1. 4. Find another word for very. In this page you can discover 142 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for very, like: extremely, incredibly, exceedingly, greatly, quite, astonishingly, indispensably, notably, truly, surprisingly and wonderfully.
What is the most dangerous word in the world?
According to research the most dangerous word for our brains is noVocalising your negativity, saying no, or frowning produces stress chemicals in your brain and in the listener’s brain. … Secondly, the listener will experience more anxiety and this further undermines cooperation and trust.More items…•
What is the verb of dangerously?
Word family (noun) danger (adjective) endangered dangerous (verb) endanger (adverb) dangerously. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishdan‧ger‧ous‧ly /ˈdeɪndʒərəsli/ ●○○ adverb in a way that is dangerous The boat was dangerously close to the rocks.
What is the verb of serious?
Answer: seriously… : D.
What is the word very?
This word is categorized as an adverb if it is used to modify a verb, an adjective, or another adverb in a particular sentence. … For instance, in the sample sentence below: She worked very quickly. The word “very” is considered as an adverb because it modifies another adverb “quickly.”
What is a antonym for dangerous?
ˈdeɪndʒɝəs) Involving or causing danger or risk; liable to hurt or harm. Antonyms. invulnerable safe secure protected unsarcastic faithful dependable. Synonyms. precarious desperate on the hook risky unsafe.
What is the verb form of original?
Word family (noun) origin original originality originator (adjective) original ≠ unoriginal (verb) originate (adverb) originally.
What is the word very in grammar?
1. adverb [ADVERB adjective/adverb] Very is used to give emphasis to an adjective or adverb. [emphasis] The problem and the answer are very simple.
What is the adjective form of dangerously?
Something that is dangerous or very risky can be described with the adjective perilous. … The adjective perilous comes from the Latin word periculum, meaning dangerous.
What is the verb of ashamed?
shame. (obsolete, intransitive) To feel shame, be ashamed. (transitive) To cause to feel shame. To cover with reproach or ignominy; to dishonor; to disgrace.
Is dangerous a noun or verb?
adjective. full of danger or risk; causing danger; perilous; risky; hazardous; unsafe. able or likely to cause physical injury: a dangerous criminal.
Is dangerous a common noun?
Most nouns are common nouns. … Any noun that is not a name is a common noun. Examples: teacher, car, music, danger, receipt. Have you seen my dog?
Is free a describing word?
All talks start at 2.30 pm and admission is free….free Definitions and Synonyms adjectivefreesuperlativefreest1 more row
What is the abstract noun of honest?
Honesty is the correct abstract form of the adjective ‘honest’. Honest represents a positive character trait and is used for someone who is sincere.